Webblen INC is a growing tech startup based primarily based in Fargo, North Dakota but with a remote team working across the Midwest. Webblen is a blockchain-based app/platform that pays community members for being involved in their local community. We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Intern with an emphasis on Entrepreneurship to join our growing team. This person will be working directly with Webblen's co-founders, Chief Revenue Officer, and the entire Webblen team. The ideal candidate will desire to learn and adapt to new challenges and objectives in a fast-paced environment. The intern position will be compensated. A full-time offer is highly likely depending on performance and Webblen's growth.
Time commitment: 10 hours per week.
Compensation: $12/hr plus commission
- Working directly with the CRO and other executives to push forward sales objectives.
- Capability to speak on the mission and goals of Webblen
- Ability to navigate, innovate and implement ideas
- Ability to apply analytical and interpersonal skills to strategic business-centric intern projects
- Demonstrate project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate ability to work towards strategic goals. Interest in sales, marketing, media planning as well as working with and educating new advertisers
- Grow sales in the assigned markets
- Use provided recourses to call on local business and event holders to improve business retention
- Develop immediate working relationships with assigned key personnel
- Maintain database of daily actives
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to cold call/email
- Ability to manage a Customer Relationship Management Dashboard
- Deep understanding of the Webblen product
- Organization skills
- High communication skills